At ApplianceAnalysts we’re looking to expand our team. We’re looking for writers, experts, and team members who want to contribute towards making this website one of the most useful places on the internet for homeowners.
Here’s our current vacancies, though we’re always on the lookout for authentic and driven team members. To apply, please see the section at the bottom of this page.
Appliance & HVAC Experts
Do you, or someone you know, have significant experience in repairing appliances (both small or major), HVAC equipment, or even televisions?
Our expert reviewer roles involve reviewing our articles for accuracy and completeness. The role isn’t about writing ability, but is about technical experience in your field. As an expert reviewer, you’ll leave comments as feedback on our articles for the author to improve the content – helping us give our readers the best resource we can.
- Significant (8+ years) experience in your chosen field of expertise:
- Appliance Repair: Primarily major appliances, but also extending to smaller appliances like slow cookers or vacuums.
- HVAC Repair: Everything from central air conditioning systems and furnaces down to window air conditioner units.
- Television Repair: Helping us cover other popular home electronics, primarily televisions.
- Home Improvement: Ideally holding a contractor’s licence with significant experience in home repair and construction.
- Great attention to detail with technical guides
- Good written or video communication skills
- You’re comfortable with us crediting you for your work as a reviewer – including a short biography, profile image, and mentions of your qualifications and/or company and social channels.
Do you want to help us build this website into the internet’s best hub of appliance repair guidance?
Whether you’re a passionate amateur appliance repair writer, or someone with real professional experience, we’d love to hear from you.
We’re looking for candidates with great writing abilities balanced with some background of appliance or HVAC repair. Please provide portfolio samples in your application if possible.
- Some level of experience in appliance repair, HVAC repair, or a related field.
- Great ability and love for producing high quality articles to help homeowners troubleshoot their home, HVAC, and appliance issues.
- Proven experience as a writer. Capable of writing conversationally in US English.
- Keen researcher. While you should primarily rely on your experience, our guides will often need you to research further details or technical information – properly crediting your sources.
- Great attention to detail. You have a natural instinct to read over your drafts 2-3 times over to check for technical accuracy and grammar.
- Working familiarity with typical article publishing and editing tools. Depending on your role, we may ask you to include and size images, links within your article, input meta data in WordPress (URL slugs, meta descriptions, etc).
At ApplianceAnalysts, we don’t want this to just be another writing gig for you. We offer competitive rates, including performance and holiday bonuses. Our goal is to also help make you a better writer while you’re with us. You’ll benefit from quality feedback both from a technical expert and a writing editor.
Looking to help be the brawn side of our operation?
If you’re skilled in WordPress, Microsoft Excel, image editing, data entry, email software, or similar – please get in touch! There’s a lot more that goes into our content than just text, and that’s where need you.
Whether that’s helping us source images, formatting articles, implementing tools, process data, and more – we’re always on the lookout for a good jack-of-all-trades.
If you think that you could be a great fit for one of our vacancies, then we’d love to hear from you!
Please reach out to [email protected]. Make sure to include a resume and a short background about yourself. Please include “Application:” and your role in the subject line so we don’t miss you.
Please only reach out if you’re seeking a real employment opportunity. We do not accept guest or sponsored posts. Any proposals solely made to gain a link to another website will be reported as spam.
As our audience is the USA & Canada, we need to strongly prioritize candidates from here due to differences in home, appliances, and HVAC setups compared to other countries in the world.
Thank you for taking the time to read this page!