At ApplianceAnalysts, our mission is to solve as many appliance issues as we can.
Unfortunately, we can’t help with every problem.
To solve that, we’ve teamed up with JustAnswer to connect our readers with qualified appliance experts.
They do charge a membership fee, but it’s a lot cheaper than calling out a contractor. Instead, you can solve the issue with an online expert and get back to your day.
You can chat, email, or call the experts – whatever suits you best. You can even send photos or videos to share exactly what your problem is. The repair expert will walk you through how to fix the problem, and even recommend where to buy any parts you need for cheaper than through a contractor.
If you’d like to talk to an expert about your appliance issue, tell the assistant above about your issue. They’ll ask you a few questions, and then pair you with the most relevant expert.
Why Ask An Expert Online?
I know that connecting with an expert via the internet can be a bit strange! To help clear things up, I wanted to outline the benefits that JustAnswer offer. Afterward, I’ve also covered the situations when it’s probably not worth using the platform and seeking a local contractor instead.
11 Benefits of Using JustAnswer:
- Speak to appliance repair experts one-on-one
- Communicate via chat, email, or phone
- Send them photos and videos so they know exactly how to help
- Get information on repairing your appliance as fast as possible
- They aren’t trying to sell you anything. As a paying member, their goal is to help you solve your problem as quickly as possible (vs a contractor who gets paid by the hour)
- Get step-by-step guidance. If something doesn’t make sense, you can ask them to explain it differently (vs a fixed online guide).
- There’s no extra cost to ask more questions later (vs paying to call out a contractor again)
- Cheaper to buy replacement parts by yourself (vs contractors charging huge markups)
- You get access to experts across all industries. From home improvement specialists to lawyers to tech wizards. One membership gets you expert advice on all sorts of problems.
- No need to make an appointment or wait for a callback. You can chat with an expert instantly.
- Cancel anytime – and get a refund if you aren’t satisfied.
When Not To Use The Platform
While we are partnered with JustAnswer to help our readers, I don’t want to waste anyone’s time (or money!). Here are some scenarios where I think JustAnswer wouldn’t be suited to help you:
- If you’re shopping for products. JustAnswer offer advice for problems, not for product recommendations. I’m sure they could still help, but I’d check out our guides and other product reviews online.
- If you’ll need physical help. JustAnswer only connect you to online experts. If you need someone in your home to repair the appliance, you will still need to hire a contractor to help.
- If you have plenty of time. We pride ourselves in helping our readers solve tons of appliance related issues. While we can’t offer advice on every individual problem, we do have guides that can help you solve many issues for free.
In short – this maybe isn’t the service if you’re not facing a problem with a specific appliance.
If you are, we recommend getting in contact with JustAnswer to get the issue solved quicker and cheaper compared to calling out a contractor. Click the link below to be taken to JustAnswer’s landing page and speak to an expert.